10 October 2017

Dark Blue and Grey

Haii guys.. how you all doing today?? I hope you all doing the best today, I know have been two months not writing on my blog, it's been long time I don't  write my article on here and I miss that so much. I have been a lot working on my home as a housewife and you know  for that I can't every time blogging on my blog, it's  because I have a lot working and not able to do things on my blog. I know this work to be an active blogger have to be more active to write a lot of content article to show that we are an active blogger. I really like this working time because is not wasting time, is not hard to get and easy to write on anywhere and everywhere you want. But because I'm a housewife and I can't be able to do things on two jobs at once but hope someday I will be able to do that. So  for that today I will give you all my new look today that been earlier 2017 when I celebrate the new year, I know when I put something on my body I have to be more comfortable and being as much as possible as my self. I really like to mix and matching up all my clothes, it's  really as me that I  present when I wearing  my clothes. I realize that I'm  not a person have to catch up the trending most ever style that been on today, that is not me. But I can still see and watch  the trend fashion style. I know I'm not the trend fashion style person but I can be stylish more as me. So for today, I wear on my  dark blue top blouse with my grey jogger pants and my grey jelly flat shoes and my  hairpin on my hair and my yellow nail polish. This  is the new look on me, this look can be wear on anyone else, it's really comfortable, formal and informal outfit, it's simple and easy to wear,it's great combination color. And it's wearable to wear too. But you can put on your accessories as you like to be more stylish. I know maybe you think this look is more simple that you see? But that is me, I like this way style and look as me. And I got this dark blue top blouse from my local store in my home town, and I buy wholesale from it. I buy variety color and look because I like it. And you can wear it on formal and informal occassion. And the jogger pants too, I bought it too from my local store in my home town and the jelly shoes too. The local store that I told you guys is "Blok M Square", you can buy everything in there and the price is variabel, from the cheapiest price till the expensive price, if you are interesting just go there and see, hope you all like it to shopping in there, I will  tell you more about this mall but not now, in the next post I will tell you guys. Happy shopping guys!! So guys this is my review for today.. Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: