10 February 2017

Cream+Pinky

Haii all of you guys,I know it's been almost a month I didn't post anything on my blog,everything has been up and down on my life.I know I had a promise to you guys that on this 2017 I will be more and more active on my blog but I didn't do it well as I promise to you guys,I'm sorry.But I will get it over and work it usually as usual.It's been a lot of anything going on my life and hope it will be a lot of cheerful,happiness and a amazing things happen to forward.So now,we can get forward to my new look on my blog today and discuss this with great mind today.So for that,I will give you my new look today,it's really more casual and simply look today but the one thing is I put on my shocking pink pants to combine with my cream sleeveless top and my cream green button blazer short sleeve to make more chic look,colorful look and stylish look.I know it's more even easy,standard and really is very ordinary look.But it's okay for once in your life to be like this on your daily life.This look you can combine with other tops or blouse and adding with your favorite accessories and your lovely bag and you can too put on your favorite pumps or heels or wedges to be more stylish and fashionable look.And you can wear this to your office outfit look or you can wear this on your hangout time or your relaxing time .Is you decided??But I really like my post today even more I can adding my favorite things on it.So guys,this is my review for today..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: