13 February 2017

Be Merry

Haii guys,now it's afternoon!!This is my second post for today,because a lot of things I didn't post on my blog so I decided to make my post blog for now,hope it will be like this until forward.I know maybe some of you read my theme more weird but I decided to type this on my theme.I really not a person who smart to make a title for my post blog,that's why I decided to type like this one.So,I know for every women knows this one type of pants is very popular on 2016 ago,last year.You can wear this for formal occasion,or your office duty,or special occasion like that.So,I decided to wear this on my special occasion last year.I wear on the 25th December on the Christmas day.When I bought this pleated pants,I really don't know wear with what??So,I decided to open my closet and see what is suitable combined with this pleated pants.And finally I found one,it's my white plaid shirt short sleeve.And voilaa..it's match and great touch one.So,I adding too with my DIY clay beads round shape mix color necklace to make more stylish and cute touch one.And I wear too with my red rounded Skmei watch and with my black loafers Hush Puppies shoes.And there is the result.I know every women knows this pleated pants one,is very easy to wear and combined with your top blouse or shirt.There is a lot of variable too with this pleated pants.But there are other kind too,there are the skirt,is pleated skirt.But I just have the pleated pants.This outfit is formal,trendy,and great look.But if you want to be more stylish and formal you can wear with your outwear or blazer one.So guys,this is my second review for today..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: