10 October 2016

Little Basic Black Dress or Baby Doll Dress

Haii guys,morning all!!It's been a week I'm not writing on my blog,sorry for that guys..I have a lot to do a week ago but now it's been already done.I know for some of my posts blog I been said over and over about the weather on my home town and it's still like that until now for the weather but it's okay for me,I just go for it.But I really enjoying this all weathers,airs,conditions and situations around me,feels more take it as it comes.So we talked about the weather,now we talked about my new blog posts today,here it is..I know when I'm wearing some of my clothes I just put on as I liked.And when it comes with dresses it much more simple,easy,wearable and quickly to wear on.Sometimes it's more difficult when myself put on a t-shirt and pants,it can be for hours on my closet to put on my best outfit.Yeahh..this is how I do when I'm put my clothes on.But after all that I told you guys about my little bit of my habit,here is my blog posts today..just now liked I said before,when wearing on my dresses is really more simple,easy,wearable and quickly to wear.Because this dresses is one pieces of clothes that is simple mini dress and easy to wear and certainly every woman often wearing this one kind of mini dress.And this mini dresses is more chic,girly,cutely simple and wearable look.Is more fun,basic and stylish too.Now this days,dresses is more much variety for each occasion and conditions.And much preferred by woman's.So for that,even though I'm not a person dress but I liked it too when it goes more simple,casual,basic and easy to wear.So,I'm wearing on my one pieces little basic black dress with my DIY stone necklace and my white sneakers shoes.This little basic black dress it much simple,easy and wearable too.And why I said this is little basic black dress it's because that this dress is more casual and basic look.And you can see this dress more look liked baby doll dress too,why I said that??It's because the style of this dress.Also this dress you can wear everyday as you liked and you can mixing it with your leggings if you want too and your favorite accessories too.So guys,this is my review for today..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: