07 September 2016

White + Cream = Nice Combo Match

Haii guys..good day!!Now I'm back to sharing you all with my new look.You know this days I obviously had a thought and hard thinking how to wearing our clothes in one week or one month with a variety of styles. Maybe for you guys think it's kinda funny, but you know we can all see how this days has a lot or with many variety styles on every days look.In what way,in what look,in what moment or you just only on your daily days you can made it as one style.It can make you much more confident,creative and being yourself as you are. As many plenty styles and look on fashion,I hope you can decided what do you love to wear?For that,I will gave you my new look..As today I'm wearing my top sleeveless white,trousers cream flower cropped pants,DIY wood mixed necklace,and white sneakers shoes.It's simple as I am.And yupp,I'm really not a type of person who has to wear up properly liked I said before.I can be messy,girly,denim and basic too,just like to wear on as I liked.This outfit it really much more comfortable,casual and chic look.It's really fun and easy when matching up all.And for that,I really loved this look because it's really me for sure.And it wearable too.Enjoy my looks guys..

No comments: