20 September 2016

Tiger Grey Top+ Ripped Jeans+ White Sneakers=Trendy Simple Look

Haii guys..night all!!It's been a few days I'm not posting on my blog,yeah..I know.After for this few days I have been thinking to make a new look more simple and casual on my blog.As you know I really love to wear all my clothes liked I said before.But not every style it's me as I liked.I really want be more simple, freshly, casual, and more basic look.That it's my style as you all know.And all of that I really liked to mixing it all for my style it"s more me and with my accessories too.I know everyone has being love wearing denim even more when is ripped,it's more stylish,trendy look.And it can wear with any of your clothes and matching it up all.For that,ripped jeans it's not only for girls but boys can wear it too.But ripped jeans most variable for girls.It's a lot more variable not only for the pants but for denim skirt too.And not all that,it can wear every time as you liked and it's more stylish too.So for that,I'm wearing my tiger grey top sleeveless with my ripped jeans and my white sneakers.It simple and casual as I said before.It's more me liked this.And I bought this grey top sleeveless tiger from my local store here on my home town and ripped jeans it's my husband jeans and my white sneakers it's also from my local store on my home town too.I don't why but I love to wear it all time.So for you guys all here is my posts on today.Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: