10 September 2016

Multifunction Skirt

Haii guys..it's been a half day now,then I thought I have to do something to make me not boring. Sometimes I really get bored with not do nothing at home,it's because everyday my husband go to work and I'm at home alone.And for that reason,I don't wanna make my times just being wasting like that.And for sure now I have a new hobby that is my blog here.And I love to doing this for everyday now.Even though when I'm tired or boring or don't have a discussion to talk about or when I'm in more idle.So for you guys you will see more posts a head on my blog here.Hope you all will liked and enjoy my blog.And here's my new look..I'm wearing on my white skirt,why I said that it's actually a skirt but you can put on this outfit to be a frock or a multifunction skirt.It's because you can put in anyway that you liked it.I really got this idea to wear on because actually this skirt it's like a dress or frock and it so fun.And I can get more idea to put my clothes in many ways.So I put on my black vest,with my pink headband and white beads necklace and blue flat shoes.This outfit it much more girly,cute and chic.You can use on a summer or sunny day and where to beach party or going to a pool party. And because it's a skirt when you put on this to be frock it can be flared it too.I know this post is more liked my posts before but there's a different on it.This is more girly and the other one it's more comfortable to wear. Hope you all liked and enjoy my look..

No comments: