22 September 2016

Cream + White + Yellow = Perfect Touch

Haii guys..afternoon!!This day is so different as yesterday,it so full of sunshine and so hot today.It's really making me very..very..very super hot today and that's how I feel today.Yesterday it so cold because is raining all day long and now it's super hot today,yeah..that is how the weather works this days.I know this days the weather is changeable on around my home town.But now just go with the weather,is not bother me at all for doing on my work.So guys just let go the weather and back to my story on my blog..As you can see,I really love going natural when my mood said just put it on but sometimes it can be extraordinary too when I'm going wild sometimes but that how it goes when I'm wearing on my all clothes.So,sometimes I'm wearing my clothes based on my mood,just sometimes.And you know,I really like all clothes but it have to fit on me and I don't mind with the style because it fashion.I know this days fashion is all around the world and everybody wear it on as they liked.So for that,today I'm wearing on my polka dot cream outer or cape with my polka dot cream top sleeveless with my DIY wood mixed necklace and my white culottes pants and my yellow clutch bag with my black pumps heels too.This outfit can wear on a formal occasion or it can wear too on relaxing time.It's more chic,relaxing,simple,comfy,and minimize look too.I really loved too when it came to outwear,outer,bolero or cape.I just loved it so.I realize that outwear it can make me more stylish and fashionable.It can wear anytime you liked.And there is more variable too.I bought my outwear from local store on my home town and immediately fall in love with this one.I'm so satisfied for this one.So for you guys you can tried it too with your favorite outwear.And today this my new posts..Hope you all liked and enjoy my blog..

No comments: