07 March 2016

My Gold Dresses

Haii guys.. here is my new look on my new blog for a long time. And this is the first time I'm blogging again. Okay here we're begin.. I'm not a type of girl that when going out I have to dress up properly,that is not me at all. When I'm going out I just followed my mood and feelings. For sure, I just like to take what I wear and feels good on me.So..if you see this photo on that day, that means my mood is feeling good but not everyday for sure to wearing a properly dress.I just like to be me and myself with my free mind. As you can see I'm wearing this dress more cutely and chic.And I wear this with my dark green headband, with my gold bracelet and with dark khaki wedges.This dress not often I wear on everyday. It's really not comfortable because it's a dress and it's too shining for I   wearing this on my daily activities. Mostly I'm wearing my favorites pants and my t-shirt or my top blouse to make easy going on my activities. Yeah..it so me, because makes me more comfortable and cozy. And now, we're going to talk about my posts on here,as I said before this dress is more cutely, chic and girly look. This dress can wear on fun times, party, and other occasion. It's really more fun when you wearing this on a party, shopping or romantic time, is up to you guys how you wearing this dress on.And you can adding your accessories too to make look so elegant, chic and more prettier. Hope you all guys like my new look and please stopping by on my blog..Enjoy it.. and follow my blog guys!!

No comments: