11 March 2016

Be More Than You Can

Haii guys..here I'm posting my new look..this afternoon liked I said before, I'm not a type of girl who dress up have to be so properly. That's exactly what I meant. So this afternoon I'm wearing my denim jacket with my sky blue top sleeveless and my ripped jeans and sure I don't forget my black abstract sneakers and my black studded sling bag or you can used it liked a clutch too with my black bobby pin DIY statement necklace. As you can see, this outfit it so comfortable and easy to wear. And I know everyone, all wearing this outfit for everyday. It's casual, comfort, cozy, wearable and stylish look. You can all wear this in everyday and anytime you like. And the plus is you really can put your accessories as you like. This outfit  it's more urban look and style. If  you liked you can pull on your top as you liked too. And why I said DIY  necklace? Because I made by myself. I really often from few years ago I decided to make my own accessories, it's more fun, easy and more creative as you all know. You can make it as you liked. And as you know this look can more cool than ever if you mix and match your outfit by your self. And this is me guys for sure what I'm wearing it's follow with my mood and feelings.So you can called it with my free mind.

No comments: